BACK TO SCHOOL - Checklist
Reopening Checklist for Parents
- Years 7 and 11 back to school from Thursday 3 September 2020.
Year 7 9.40am
- All year groups back Monday 7 September 2020
- Staggered start times:
Year 11 9.00am
Year 10 9.10am
Year 9 9.20am
Year 8 9.30am
Year 7 9.40am
- If pupils arrive earlier than their start time, they wait in the basket-ball court area at the back of the school. This will allow for social distancing.
- Break time for Years 9 to 11 only: 10.40am – 11.00am. No food available to purchase on site. Pupils need to bring their own snacks and water for the day.
- The school has now gone cashless. Money for lunches needs to be put on your child’s account through ParentPay. No hot food will be available at lunchtimes for the time being. ‘Grab Bags’ will be available to purchase.
- Please provide a suitable coat for your child to wear outside. Your child will be spending some of their social time outside in what could be bad weather conditions.
- Your child will be required to wear a mask on public transport and as they move around the school. Masks should be the blue, surgical type or a black mask. No other masks will be permitted. On removal and when not in use, masks need to be stored in a plastic bag (school can provide these if necessary).
- Staggered finish times -
Year 7 2.50pm
Year 9 2.30pm
Year 11 3.00pm
- Your child can wait for the school bus on the basket-ball courts at the back of school
- Pupils will be provided with suitable equipment and exercise books which will stay in school. Pupils may bring their own equipment, but this must not be shared.
- Homework will be online learning as exercise books need to stay in school.
- For the first few weeks children only need their trainers for PE. After half term all children will need a full PE kit.