Vacancy - SENCo
L6 to L10 (teaching) or Grade 12 pt 44 to 48 (non-teaching)
We are looking for an inspirational SENCO to work within our Pupil Support Team, under our Director of Pupil Support, to further develop leadership of Inclusion and SEND within the school. The position will commence Monday 12th April 2021, or sooner if possible.
We are looking for someone:
- already experienced in this area and either having completed or working towards the National SENCO Award.
- with experience of leading within the full inclusion agenda.
- with a passion for helping children achieve their full potential.
- with high expectations of children and themselves.
- with the ability to lead staff in developing their knowledge and expertise in working with SEND children.
- with the ability to support, overview the work and appraisal of teaching assistants and the wider inclusion team.
- who is a team player who will work collaboratively within the Pupil Support team
- who is a reflective practitioner who is committed to professional development of themselves and others and with the ability to lead on whole school CPD in the area to achieve this.
For further information please see the links below, or contact Mrs Alison Atkins, School Business Manager, in the first instance: email@example.com
Letters of application outlining your relevant training and experience and completed application forms should be submitted to the Headteacher by 12 noon on Monday 7th December 2020. Interviews will take place week commencing 14th December 2020.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment will be dependent on successful DBS clearance .
This school is an equal opportunities employer.