Vacancy - Catering Assistant
We are looking to appoint a hard-working, conscientious and reliable person to join our successful catering team.
• To assist in the provision of school meals
• To assist with the preparation, cooking, production and serving of food, and with clearing and
cleaning, including occasional in-depth cleaning, and cleaning spillages in the dining room.
• To assist in overseeing sales and ensuring correct procedures for the school’s cashless dining system
• To take responsibility for the standard of cleanliness and hygiene of premises and equipment.
• To maintain high standards of kitchen and personal hygiene and health and safety and operate to the
school’s Health and Safety Policy.
This position is part-time, term time only. Salary will be paid on a pro-rata basis.
Salary: £9.50/hr (FLW)
Hours: 20 hours per week (10.30am to 2.30pm)
Closing date: 15 October 2021, 12 noon
Post start date: 1 November 2021
Completed applications forms, or for further details, contact: Alison Atkins, School Business Manager: email@example.com
This school is an equal opportunities employer.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.