At Ss John Fisher & Thomas More RC High School we regularly produce and update policies which underpin how we work strategically and day to day. The time period for policy review depends on the nature of the policy. Several are reviewed on an annual basis but some are operational for up to five years, unless we have government requests to make immediate changes.
SEND Policy - CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW - May 2022
SEND Policies awaiting ratification by Pupil Welfare Committee:
- DRAFT - Access Arrangement Policy
- DRAFT - Administration of Medicines Policy
- DRAFT - Disability Policy (Exams)
- DRAFT - Intimate Care Policy
- DRAFT - Use of Word Processors for GCSE Examinations Policy
SEND Local Offer -SSFISHERMOREHIGHSCHOOL-13108 (Fisher More's Local Offer) - for more information please click on this link - http://www.lancashire.gov.uk/send
Requests for paper copies of any information published on the school website, please contact Mrs Atkins (email: email@example.com).