From September 2022 our uniform is changing. The new design is compulsory for all new Year 7 pupils and optional for one year for pupils in Years 8 to 11. From September 2023, the new design is compulsory for all pupils. The new uniform will be available from all the usual uniform suppliers.
If you are unsure on the suitability of any aspect of the school uniform please feel free to contact your child’s Year Leader prior to purchasing. You can call school: 01282 865299 choosing Option 2 then selecting the option appropriate to the year leader of your child. You can also email them directly checking their details on the staff list of the website.
- Purple blazer with new school badge
- Grey tailored trousers with our school logo on the pocket. (Trousers must be from a designated supplier and include our embroidered logo on the pocket. Underwear must not be visible and belts should be black or grey with a discreet buckle).
- To be worn with trousers: plain black or grey socks.
- Purple, pleated, tartan skirt - knee length (from a designated uniform supplier. Skirt waist-bands must not be rolled over. Shorts must not be worn under skirts. Skirts must not be tight fitting)
- To be worn with a skirt: either black opaque tights or white or grey ankle socks – not both.
All pupils must wear
- White shirt - long or short-sleeved with formal collar
- School tie - grey with emblem in pupil's school house colour
- Traditional sensible, low-heeled black school shoes. (No boots, trainers, trainer-style, pump-style, suede or canvas material. Black laces if lace-ups. No logos/colour flashes)
PE KIT - Compulsory
- Black, purple and white t-shirt with new school logo (from a designated uniform supplier)
- Black, purple and white shorts or skort with new school logo (from a designated uniform supplier)
- Plain, black, unbranded football socks or white ankle socks.
Optional additional items for outdoor activities
- Black track-pants with new school logo (purchased from a designated uniform supplier)
- Black leggings with new school logo (purchased from a designated uniform supplier) to be worn under shorts or skort only, not on their own.
- Black, purple and white ¼-zip sweatshirt with new school logo (purchased from a designated uniform supplier)
Other Items of Uniform
- Coats must be traditional hip-length garments. Hoodies, tracksuit tops, casual zip tops, denim, suede or leather jackets are not permitted.
- Hair must be of a naturally occurring shade. Distinct or two-tone colours are not permitted. No shaven heads or lines cut into the hair.
- Jewellery, make up and nail varnish are not permitted except for one small gold or silver stud per ear located in ear lobes only. Body piercing, false eyelashes and false nails are not allowed.
- All pupils should provide a traditional school bag (handbags are not permitted) and bring with them a 30cm ruler, pencils, coloured pencils or felt tips and a suitable pen. The use of solvent- based correction fluids (e.g., Tippex) is forbidden in school.
Please note: The school will be the final arbiter regarding suitability of dress and appearance